Sign up for a magical hour which includes very special guest, magician Rich Reynolds who will provide thought-provoking entertainment!
From a financial point of view, planning and preparation doesn’t happen by magic. So…
- Have you planned for your future?
- Will you be prepared when a crisis comes along?
- Will you be protected?
This next webinar is in partnership with Martin Baltazar, a Consultant at BRC Wealth Management, who is not only accredited to deliver financial education in the workplace but will, with the magic theme in mind, also highlight the wonder of numbers in financial planning and how you can take advantage of them.
Martin Baltazar says there are 3 reasons people really want his services right now!
- The stark reality of the coronavirus pandemic is that the majority of workers and business owners in the UK had not saved enough money to fund them through this crisis.
- If a business partner dies, the surviving partner(s) could find themselves in business with their spouse.
- When you lose your income due to illness, the knowledge that protection is in place gives peace of mind.
This webinar also includes a very special guest, magician Rich Reynolds who will provide some magical entertainment!
In this session, Luke Byron our Director at HI Commercial will highlight recent case studies from local companies who did not have adequate cover in place.
Luke says there are 3 reasons people really want his services right now too!
- Insurance is a life-saver if you were asked the right questions to ensure adequate cover is in place.
- Those looking for the cheapest policy have been caught out.
- National commercial insurance brokers have closed local offices in exchange for a call centre and local advisers have disappeared from sight.
To sign up to our webinar on Wednesday 29 July, please register HERE.