Check out our top 5 tips to save on your energy post lockdown
1. During lockdown, 1 in 6 customers will have fallen on to out of contract rates which are up to 80% more expensive! Check your energy contract end dates or send bill to us to check for you.
2. Check your appliances (especially those on standby) and for any food that may be out of date. your heating and AC, which may have been left on a cycle when offices shut over 100 days ago.
3. Send a meter read in to stop estimated billing (which could be much higher than the true figures) and allow suppliers to bill you at the reduced usage for the last few months.
4. As the market price of energy has fallen, see if you can save money by fixing a lower priced contract now – you can do this even if you are still in a contract today.
5. If you have not opened or are using less energy, think about switching to a low or no standing charge tariff. You will then only pay for the amount you use and not the standing charge.