Up to £3,000 for Recruiting an Apprentice
Chancellor Rishi Sunak has announced some generous incentives to help support employers to recruit apprentices.
For the next six months, the Government will pay employers to create new apprenticeships. Brand new bonuses have been introduced for employers to receive £2,000 per apprentice under the age of 25 and £1,500 for apprentices aged 25+. This additional support will be offered until 21st January 2021.
These incentives are in addition to the £1,000 incentive already available for recruiting a 16-18yr old apprentice. Therefore employers of 16-18 year old apprentices could receive up to £3,000 for the recruitment of an apprentice.
• The minimum wage for an apprentice is £4.15 per hour
• Employer incentives – £3,000 per 16-18yr, £2,000 per 19-24yr and £1,500 per 25+yr
• Excellent funding opportunities available
• No recruitment fees
It has also been announced that there will be a £1000 employer incentive for employers taking on trainee’s on 9 week work experience placements.
We offer the following apprenticeships that are available for new apprentices and also to up-skill existing staff:
• Business Administrator Level 3
• Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 and Specialist Level 3
• Digital Marketer Level 3
• Digital Support Technician Level 3
• Teaching Assistant Level 3
• Team Leader/Manager Level 3
If you would like to discuss how an apprentice could bring value to your organisation or the possibility of providing work experience placements, then please get in touch.
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 01482 211714