I’m Rowena and I’m proud to represent the Federation of Small Businesses (FSB). The FSB was established over 45 years ago to help smaller businesses achieve their ambitions. It’s a non-profit membership organisation that’s run by members, for members who range from solopreneurs to medium sized businesses.
As experts in business, we offer members a wide range of vital business services for business owners (from sole traders to those with 1+staff).
We understand it can be a lonely road owning and running your small business and believe together we are stronger.
If you’d like to connect with me to find out more, you can contact via LinkedIn, https://www.linkedin.com/in/rowena-pearce-54705519b/ or email, [email protected].
You can also read more about the FSB at https://www.fsb.org.uk/
FSB membership benefits include:
- Business Advice Helpline
- 24/7 support
- Legal Protection
- Tax Investigation Protection
- Legal Hub with over 750 documents to download
- Employment Protection and documentation
- Staffing: Legal Protection, guidance, advice and tribunal cover
- Health & Safety Advice
- Debt Recovery
- Insurance Services where you should save on your outlays
- Merchant Services with reduced costs